Turtle Island is a cultural haven for the Fijian way of life, rooted in ancient values of respect, community, and joy. 14 couples at a time enjoy 500 acres of serene forests and pristine beaches. The island is powered by solar energy, produce is locally grown, and stunning villas are hand-crafted by Fijian artisans. Turtle Island and its people remind us of the tranquility nature offers, and the innate connectedness we have with one another.
Let your cares slip away and luxuriate in exalted simplicity. We want your stay to be carefree, so all your meals, beverages and activities are included. You’ll soon discover that you’ve been transported to a heavenly place where there are no bills to sign, no currency to convert, no monetary considerations whatsoever.
- Spacious beachfront villa crafted from island-grown hardwoods
- Cultural immersion including traditional meke, lovo and kava ceremonies
- All meals and dining including daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and all day snacks
- All beverages including top flight wines and spirits
- Refrigerator stocked with beverages, spirits and snacks of your choice
- Champagne picnics on our many private beaches
- Nightly entertainment including sunset cruise on the Blue Lagoon
- Romantic dine-outs and laughter-filled dinner parties from mountaintop to beachside
- 2 complimentary half-hour massages
- All water activities including scuba diving and fishing
- All land activities including horseback riding
- Complimentary laundry service and private butler “Bure Mama” service
- All taxes